oDesk – The largest marketplace for finding virtual assistants, web designers, graphic designers, bookkeepers, bloggers, and more.
WordPress – The most popular CMS for websites and blogs – you’ be surprised just how many sites you visit use WordPress. You can set up anything from a simple blog, to a membership site, to an online store from using it. Oh and it’s free.
Magento – The “Wordpress” for eCommerce and online stores. You can track your inventory and sales order’s with the back-end and it has an extensive marketplace for add-ons.
Keyword Tool – Want to know how many people are searching for your keywords? Or what keywords they use to search for certain services and products? This is a free tool provided by Google – this is where you find keywords to rank for.
Marketing with videos will provide your organization with a fantastic way to boost your conversion rate. There are quite a few reasons why videos are great for SEO, including the following:
- Better customer experience thanks to great content found in video marketing.
- Boost from YouTube and their website credibility.
- Increased word-of-mouth marketing as video-sharing is easy.
Creating an effective video takes time, research, and patience. Take a look at some videos focused on niche markets. Repair or Do It Yourself videos are immensely popular on YouTube. Customers are always seeking new ways to save money. What many organizations have found is a 9% increase in sales when they publish a video related to Do It Yourself projects.
Videos will help customers find your company information quickly and easily. With the right SEO tools, your videos will appear in the search engine directories. How can your video garnish the right attention to boost your website ranking and sales goals? You must look at the small details provided to you from YouTube. Here are some tips to follow when creating and marketing your videos:
- Title and Description Tags. Focus on using keywords with your title and description tags. Customers need to know what the video is about. The right keywords and description will help the search engine algorithms link the right videos to the right audience. Use information found in the video to describe it. Do not add irrelevant keywords and descriptions to gain a PageRank, as your video could be removed from the site. You are given 27 characters to describe your video, make it count and do not forget to add a URL in the description.
- Add a Video Caption. This is another area to focus on. It is similar to the description, only it is designed for the search engines. You can add a text transcript of your video, which can be available to viewers. Use external captioning to gain attention from the search engines. This will improve your video rank and will boost the credibility of your website.
- Effective marketing. To promote your new video, use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Fans of your page on a social media site will share the video with their friends, boosting the visibility of the video. Add the video to your website or blog. Search for other video-marketing sites to upload your video. You should also use the URL and post it in reply to other bloggers. Commenting on other blogs and linking it to your video will help to attract new viewers, and possibly customers.
Video marketing is valuable for many reasons, but one of the great aspects is that it is free to use. Sign up with YouTube and create your own business page to get started. Watch other videos to get an idea of what appeals to you and your customer base. Establish goals for your video and start boosting your overall website ranking with video marketing.